1031 Exchange Agent
Leaf Specialty Tax Consultants works with CPA’s and other businesses by consulting them on opportunities with various tax credits. LEAF is a company which thrives on bringing awareness to all of our clients for their tax needs, as well as creating a workplace where our employees want to strive for excellence, diligent teamwork, and dedicated integrity. We work daily to give our clients superior customer satisfaction in order to have all of the information they need to be successful in every venture.
Position: Full-Time – Remote
1031 Exchange Officer – Qualified Intermediary
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Review title commitments and real estate contracts and input data into a proprietary data base system
- Manage a caseload while answering phone inquiries from new and existing clients
- Monitor incoming funds received and direct them to appropriate client files.
- Maintain and update client files with documents, confirmations and memorandums
- Close out client files
- Administration of paperwork involved in the 1031 Exchange Process
- Sending client paperwork to the appropriate entity or tax department
- Other duties as assigned specific to 1031 Exchange process and filing
- Maintain key systems and company database information
- Minimum three (3) years work experience
- Experience and familiarity with 1031 Exchange, real estate law, escrow, title, real estate tax, accounting with included banking and finance experience, and legal procedures.
- Remote Accessibility
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365