RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
Sales Representative Job Summary
Leaf Specialty Tax Consultants is here to foster entrepreneurial growth, advise clients on how Research and Development Tax Credits work in their favor, and provide a way to get money coming back to the client’s business.
We are looking to grow and are seeking a qualified business development director to help us accomplish our growth goals!
Benefits to working with Leaf!
- Walk into a business with a documented and established process
- Development relationships with referral partners
- Become a trusted resource to assist in serving their clients with Research and Development Tax Credits.
Sales Associate Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule and attend meetings with Referral Partners and potential clients.
- Obtain a sufficient level of knowledge about R&D Tax Credits to provide information about eligibility, qualification, and estimating potential benefit to potential clients.
- Provide excellent customer service and professional representation!
Sales Associate Requirements and Qualifications
- High standards when it comes to ethics, integrity, and client service.
- An accounting degree or equivalent is preferred, as is experience with professional sales and client service. The position also requires a strong understanding of federal and state taxes. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to travel and work at office locations around the Firm and client locations.
- Position requires approximately 20-25% domestic travel.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Base Salary (based on experience) + Commission
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance